Kalatukku E. Eriksson is a fish and seafood whole- and reseller
The company's story begins in the year 1880 when Erik and Erika Eriksson set up a seafood store. Business was originally done next to the Cholera Basin at the Helsinki market square. The company's current chairman of the board, Kai Röntynen, took over to lead the old and prestigious brand to a new age of seafood business in the 1980s. The company is currently located in Helsinki's Roihupelto. In addition, kalatukku E.Eriksson also has a factory outlet and a store in the Vanha Kauppahalli at the heart of Helsinki. Their selection covers nearly 1000 different seafood items, both local and foreign.
Kalatukku E. Eriksson Oy has received numerous awards and certificates over the course of its 135 years in business. The company's turnover has risen to a little over 20 million euros and it employs approximately 75 people.